We educate. We advocate. We listen. We lead.
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) on Campus at the University of Texas at Austin seeks to educate the community on mental illnesses and raise support for those affected by them. We are working to end the stigma of mental illness on campus and in our community. Together, we can be the difference.
DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with UT’s CMHC nor are we qualified to provide counseling services. This is a group dedicated to advocacy and support. We are not a substitute for seeking professional help.
~ Fall 2021 MEETINGS ~
Location: JGB 2.218
Time: Every other Thursday from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Meeting Dates and Topics:
- 8/26 Info Session
- 9/9 Suicide Prevention
- 9/23 Coping Skills
- 10/7 PTSD/Traumatic Events
- 10/21 Intersectionality
- 11/4 Careers in Mental Health
- 11/18 Addiction/Recovery Training
- 12/2 Fun before Finals!
~ Fall 2021 SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS ~
Location: Recurring zoom link https://utexas.zoom.us/j/98431691328
Time: Every other Friday from 5-6:30pm beginning January 22nd; Every other Tuesday from 5-6:30pm beginning January 26th
- January 22
- January 26
- February 5
- February 9
- February 19
- February 23
- March 5
- March 9
- March 23
- April 2
- April 6
- April 16
- April 20
- April 30
- May 4
- President – Sanjana Nagaraja
- Vice President – Emily Breach
- Membership Manager – Jenna Pinder
- Public Relations – Mackenzie Daigle
- Internal Events Coordinator – Jackie Lugo
- External Events Coordinator – Dani Hermann